Victron BlueSolar 140W-12V Polycrystalline Solar Panel
– Low-voltage temperature coefficient enhances high-temperature operation.
– Exceptional low-light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum.
– 25-Year limited warranty on power output and performance.
– 5-Year limited warranty on materials and workmanship.
– Sealed, waterproof, multi-functional junction box gives a high level of safety.
– High-performance bypass diodes minimize the power drop caused by shade.
– Advanced EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) encapsulation system with triple-layer back sheet meets the most stringent safety requirements for high voltage operation.
– A sturdy, anodized aluminum frame allows modules to be easily roof-mounted with a variety of standard mounting systems.
– Highest quality, high-transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
– High power models with a pre-wired quick-connect system with MC4 connectors.
Net weight: 12kg
Dimensions: 1480mm (H) x 673mm (W) x 35mm (D)
Nominal power: 140W
Max-power voltage: 20V
Max-power current: 7.78A
Open-circuit voltage: 21.6
Short-circuit current: 8.85A